WEST BERKELEY CO-WORKING STUDIO
$925/MO FOR YOUR SMALL COMPANY TO HAVE A HOME!
We have co-working space available immediately in a bright, 875 sqft open studio. The furnished studio is perfect for anyone who would like a beautiful space to work, meet clients, and host occasional professional events.
We are looking for one more company (of 1-2 employees) to share the space with 3 other small companies. We are creative professionals working in interior design, photography, and sales. If you have an eye for any type of design or a sense for marketing and some business savvy, you'll fit right in with our little group.
We are at 2701 Eighth St. in Berkeley, CA. Our location is right off the I-80 Ashby freeway exit. Hop on and reach the Bay Bridge within minutes to be on your way to San Francisco!
The studio is in the Berkeley Kitchens Building, immediately above Standard Fare Café. (In our humble opinion, the best café in Berkeley!) Unfortunately, because the first floor is all kitchen spaces, pets are not allowed in the building.
$925 monthly rent includes:
- Secure electronic entry
- Secure mailbox with daily pickup
- Limited but often-available garage parking
- Kitchenette for our studio as well as a common kitchenette for the building
- Multiple shared restrooms
- Common area housekeeping several times a week
- High-speed internet connection
- Furnishings included (office chairs, lighting, desks, and file storage)
The deposit is two months + first month's rent = $2,775 to move in. The lease term is month-to-month.
Please email email@example.com to schedule a viewing.